About the Site
The Pennsylvania Landlord Tenant Matters site is a resource for real estate basics and developments, trends, laws, and news impacting the Pennsylvania real estate community and is intended to provide useful and practical information for residential and commercial landlords, property owners, and management companies.
Adam Nachmani has been practicing law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey since 2007 with a practice focusing on representing landlords, property owners, condominium associations, management companies, banks, lenders, and other creditors.
- Residential & Commercial Landlord-Tenant Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Real Estate Acquisition/Disposition
- Creditors Rights
- Commercial Collections
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania State University, 2004
- Villanova University School of Law, 2007